My purpose for creating onthegowithlynne is to share my travel experiences and tropical musings; however, I have gained insights into the world through others eyes. I am in awe at the continuous flow of bloggers who bring their perspective to life be it travel, creative writing, personal fulfillment, artistic expression, photography, caregivers, work/career, etc. Blogging has been a valuable tool in educating me…through you…fellow bloggers.
Your comments, feedback and support are indeed enough, but with gratitude I wish to thank two bloggers who nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger Award.
Sumithra Sriram of hearingwiththeeye, a delightful young college student who loves books, music and travel. Ellie Kuykendall of themuseisworking who is a freelance writer/editor whose mission is to help others.
Here are the rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link.
- List seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Seven things about me:
- I love to cook Asian, especially spring rolls.
- I know about thirty words in Swahili…my favorite being: lala salama which translates as go in peace or sleep in peace.
- My next travel goal is India.
- I lived in a log cabin for thirty years that my husband built.
- I have six delightful grandchildren.
- I love all things tropical except for hurricanes.
- I can get lost in a museum and not mind a bit, but the great outdoors is where I prefer to be.
In no particular order, the following are my nominees for the One Lovely Blogger Award